Sherlyn Chopra in Kamasutra 3D !

Sherlyn Chopra in Kamasutra 3D !

After making headlines by featuring on the cover of international magazine Playboy, Sherlyn Chopra now set to play key role in 3D version of Kamasutra. She will be leading heroin of Kamasutra 3D being directed by Rupesh Paul. The movie will based on sacred Indian sex manual Kamasutra. It will shot in India, UK, Italy and France.


The filmmaker said he is also planning to premiere Kama Sutra 3D at the Cannes Film Festival in 2013. Earlier Mira Nair had directed Kama Sutra — A Tale Of Love with Indira Verma and Sarita Choudhury in leading roles. The story of Kamasutra 3D revolves around a young and beautiful Indian princess, who sets out on a voyage in search of her husband whom she got married to as a child. Other cast includes Neeharika Soti, Anna Passey and Danny Shayler.


Other Gossips...

OMG forces Rajkumar Hirani to make changes in P.K. script
Rajkumar Hirani may ulter the script of Aamir Khan-Anushka Sharma starer P.K. due to the similarity with Akshay Kumar-Paresh Rawal's OMG Oh my God!
 OMG Oh My God is a satire on godmen and religious superstitions. P.K. is also revolves around the God and godmen. Now Hirani with writer Abhijat Joshi are apparently reworking their script. The shooting is also delayed due to this.

4 Comments

Yes, it would be really very interesting especially for young people or for example for those who plan to use this polyamorous dating site to search for non-traditional relationships with several partners at once. I would advise everyone to read the popular review, as it will help to find popular offers of polyamorous meetings.

Reply
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

I thought about using dating websites as well, and if I manage to find a good one soon, I'll try it.

Reply

I think I can help you find a reliable dating website for you. I think it won't be hard for you to find your soulmate with some help from the best dating sites review , it really helped me make the right decision and choose a site where I met my current girlfriend, so I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reply

Admin tidak bertanggung jawab atas semua isi komentar ,Mohon dipahami semua isi komentar dengan bijak